FISH FOR TODAY
Sustainability is at the heart of our business.
Fish is a gift from nature. That’s why we work hard to protect and nurture it for present and future generations by:
- Maintaining sustainable stocks, including four species certified under the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) standard
- Working with partners to manage thriving fisheries
- Minimising the impact of our fishing process
We’re committed to MSC certification. We currently offer four species certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), including cod and haddock (2010), Alaska pollock (2013) and saithe (2016). To earn this certification, we demonstrate that we:
- Fish at sustainable levels
- Minimise their impact on marine ecosystem
- Meet all local, national and international laws and regulations
Learn more about MSC at www.msc.org
MSC Certifications for Fisheries and Chain of Custody:
Norebo MSC Certification for Barents Sea Haddock Fishery, MSC-F-31267
Norebo MSC Certification for Barents Sea Saithe Fishery, MSC-F-31268
Western Bering Sea Pacific cod and Pacific
Halibut Longline, MSC-F-31439
A COMPLETE SUPPLY CHAIN.
From harvesting to freezing, we manage the entire supply chain for you.
We serve customers all over the world. We’ve worked hard to establish a supply chain that’s fast and reliable, with no compromise on quality.
Our supply chain starts with our ships, where our captains and crew ensure we our catch arrives onboard in perfect condition. Next, the fish is packed and frozen on freezing vessels, after which they are transported to shore. Finally, the catch is stored in third-party cold stores for distribution or direct delivery. Real-time information systems manage the entire supply chain.
Our catch will always be fully traceable.
We want our customers to be confident in our catch. That’s why all our vessels keep detailed records of every catch, including date and time, quantity, vessel, location and quality.
Our commitment to traceability continues onshore, too. We record landing, storage, and delivery to customers. Any customer can access complete details about their consignment, and trace it all the way back to our supplier’s vessel.
We’re committed to the highest social standards.
We operate by a strict Code of Conduct, in compliance with international law and Russian
regulations, to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees, their families, and our
Labour & Human Rights
- Wages and Benefits
- Working Hours
- Child Labour
- Humane Treatment
- Involuntary Labour
- Freedom of Association
- Environmental Permits and Reporting
- Hazardous Substances
- Working Hours
- Wastewater and Solid Waste Emissions
- Air Emissions
- Pollution Prevention and Resource Reduction
- Raw Material
Health & Safety
- Occupational Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Occupational Injury and Illness
- Industrial Hygiene
- Physically Demanding Work
- Dormitory and Canteen
- Health and Safety Communication
- Company Commitment
- Legal and Customer Requirements
- Worker Feedback and Participation
- Audits and Assessments
- Corrective Action Process
- Documentation and Records
- No Corruption, Extortion, or Embezzlement
- No Improper Advantage
- Disclosure of Information
- Fair Business, Advertising, and Competition
- Community Engagement
- Protection of Intellectual Property